The IFCA Congress has been developed to specifically share global challenges and anticipate emerging approaches to regulation, business, technology and the compliance management systems to support the execution of compliance strategy.
The IFCA congress will shift your perspective, grow your knowledge and connect you with thought leaders from around the world!
What can you expect for the 2023 Congress:
- 3 days of learning and engagement
- 12 global member associations participating
- Across 5 continents
- Leading compliance speakers
- Panel sessions and interviews with global thought leaders
- CPD certificates
- 30 days of access to session recordings so that content can be watched again!
Our session topics will include:
- Data privacy
- Conduct Risk and Ethics
- AI and ChatGPT - Risk, ethics and compliance implications
- Reputational Risk
- Leadership accountability
- Innovation and technology
- Future skills
Full Conference rate: member R1,500 (incl VAT) per person
Full Conference rate: non-member R3,000 (incl VAT) per person
Full conference CPD: Max 18 hours
IFCA will issue the conference meeting link and will issue the CPD certificates - Please follow the in-conference instructions to claim CPD!
NB: If you belong to a group in a corporate entity, please reach out to Mayuri on email@example.com in order to coordinate your group bookings.