Do you want evidence-based, actionable insights on which to build great compliance interventions?
Join Penny Milner-Smyth of Ethicalways to have the mystery taken out of behavioural compliance.
Supplement your technical knowledge with the insights available from behavioural science, the essential building block missing from so many compliance specialist CVs.
Who should attend:
All levels of compliance practitioner and associated specialists, from junior compliance officer, up to including executive level delegates.
· Appreciate the relevance of behavioural science of compliance
· Understand the basic principles of the behavioural science disciplines relevant to compliance
· Apply the essential learnings from neuroscience, cognitive psychology, social anthropology and behavioural economics to high priority compliance objectives
· Devise and advise on optimum compliance strategies with confidence
What is covered:
On the Essentials of Behavioural Science for Compliance training programme, we not only go back to basics, we use this as a foundation to provide evidence-based answers to these and many other pressing compliance challenges:
· Messaging for compliance across cultures and continents
· Harnessing the power of social proof
· Understanding ethical blindness
· The dangers of incentivising compliance
· Know your nudge from your sludge
· Brain-friendly awareness programmes
· The willing compliance formula and much more…
Member Early Bird rate: R 2,400 excl VAT / R2,760 incl VAT
Member Standard rate: R3,200 excl VAT / R3,680 incl VAT
Non-member Early Bird rate: R2,640 excl VAT / R3,036 incl VAT
Non-member Standard rate: R3,520 excl VAT / R4,048 incl VAT
CPD: 8 hours
Compliance Monitoring forms the final phase in the compliance risk management process. Monitoring closes the loop which completes the compliance cycle, it provides feedback on the effectiveness of the management of compliance risks and identifies areas of weakness that need to be improved or enhanced. It is therefore highly recommended that individuals should have completed the Introduction to Compliance Management and the Compliance Risk Management Plan courses before registering for the Compliance Monitoring course.
Course content will cover the following:
• Compliance Monitoring fits in as an element of the compliance process, a brief explanation of the compliance process and the development of Compliance Risk Management Plans (CRMPs).
• An overview of compliance monitoring, the need and objectives as well as consequences of noncompliance.
• Explaining the risk‐based compliance monitoring approach with controls.
• Types of Compliance Monitoring
• Monitoring Tools
• The Compliance Monitoring process
Outline of the Compliance Monitoring course:
• The methodology for the monitoring of compliance by regulators
• The methodology for compliance monitoring by management
• The methodology for compliance monitoring by the compliance officer
• The starting point of compliance monitoring
• Independent monitoring
• Materiality Sampling
• Statisticalsampling and non-statisticalsampling
• Working papers
• The compliance reports
• Recommendations that should be addressed in the compliance report
• The review process and the relevant role players
• Issues Log
• The review process to evaluate the implementation of the Compliance Risk Management Plans throughout your organisation
Course Outline: https://docs.mymembership.co.za/docmanager/52c7b7c8-d6fc-4150-8d1a-7b85c1f7012e/00159665.pdf